Have you ever imagine yourself diving with the gentle giants of the ocean? If you answered YES then you will want to join us on our trip to the Atlanta Georgia Aquarium on August 1, 2015. The only opportunity in the world where you are guaranteed to swim or dive with whale sharks, manta rays and more!
Space is Limited. Deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Only 16 spots
- $160 Reserves your spot
- $200 Final payment Due June 15th 2015
Pricing is per person. Airfare, SCUBA training, equipment rental, and any other costs not specifically listed as being part of the package, are not included. The package prices depicted are based on a group rate with a minimum participation and are subject to change without notice. Space is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until a deposit is received.
PLEASE NOTE: The trip prices listed is based on a cash discount price available only when payment is made with cash or check. A 4.5% fee will be added to any payment made in person by credit card (6% added if paid by credit card over the phone). All trip payments are nonrefundable and cancellation fees will apply; Blu Water Scuba reserves the right to cancel the trip with a 30-day notice and return all monies paid in full.
Travel insurance is highly recommended: Click on DAN Travel Insurance
- Transportation to and from Atlanta Georgia
- Meals and Snacks
Atlanta Georgia Aquarium
225 Baker Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Arrive Atlanta Hotel July 31st
- Dive the Aquarium August 1st Two Time Slots 11am or 3pm
- Check out Hotel August 2 (Check out 11:00am)
What to bring:
- Open Water Certification Card (mandatory)
- Prescription Mask
- The Georgia Aquarium will provide all the equipment
- If you would like to bring your own Diving Mask you can.
- NO OTHER DIVE EQUIPMENT will be allowed in the Aquarium